INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
Aims and Scope
Founder and Publisher
Instructions for authors
Article processing charges
1. Paper in print and on portable data storage (CDROM, flash card).
2. Organization covering letter (recommendations for publication).
3. Certified review from a detached organization with notification of academic degree of the reviewer.
4. Author(s) personal information (full name, academic degrees and ranks, place of employment and position, home and business addresses, telephone number, fax, e-mail, etc.).
1. The paper should be from 8 to 12 pages. The text should be typed in compliance with the rules of typing on one side of a white A4 sheet of paper.
Page margins: top – 4 cm, bottom – 3cm, left – 3 cm, right – 2 cm. All the formulae as well as their separate elements should be created in the Microsoft Equation Editor 3.0; charts, figures and diagrams should be placed as they are mentioned in the text; figures created in the Microsoft Word should be grouped beforehand.
Authors present one hard copy of the paper signed by the author(s) and its identical soft variant to the editorial board.
2. The title of the paper is preceded by the UDC index corresponding to the applied subject; font type – Arial, size – 12 pt.
3. Full name of the author(s), the title of the paper, the full name and the address of educational institution should be typed in Russian, English and Ukrainian; font type – Arial, size – 12 pt.
4. The text of the paper begins with a short 50-100 words annotation in Russian, English and Ukrainian.
The text of the annotation includes the urgency of the raised problem and the ways of its solution, results and conclusions. Each section may be outlined in one sentence, therefore the clear statements are the key aspect of annotation; font type – Arial, size – 10 pt.
5. Every annotation is followed by the key words (word combinations) covering the main idea of the paper (in Russian and English); font type – Arial, size – 11 pt.
6. The text of the paper should be laconic, clear and correspond to the following structural arrangement: introduction, research object, urgency and accuracy of the formulation of the problem, applied methods and findings, summaries about scientific novelty, practicability and value of findings. Text editing program Word for Windows, font type Times New Roman, size 12 pt.
7. The detailed resume (0,5 – 1 page) in English with its Russian variant are obligatory part of the paper.
Resume structure: full name of the author(s), title of the paper in English, font type Arial, size 12 pt. Text (font type Times New Roman, size 12 pt): Background; Materials and methods; Results; Conclusion.
8. The reference list (7 – 15 sources are desirable) should be arranged at the end of the paper in accordance with the order of quotations in the text (marked in the text by Arabic numbers in square brackets), in the source language.
9. The materials published in the periodical should conform to the basic publishing standards of paper typography in compliance with GOST 7.5-98 «Journals, collections, information publications. Presentation of publications», and paper reference list – in compliance with GOST 7.1-2003 «Bibliographic record. Bibliographic description. General requirements and rules».